We are a small charity with big ideas.
We believe in delivering quality projects that really make a difference to the young people involved.
We try and target the majority of our projects at very disadvantaged or isolated children.
Cirque du Ciel run these ongoing projects targeted at disadvantaged children;
- 4 seperate ongoing projects for families that have suffered domestic violence
- An after school clubs for disabled children at Special School
- An ongoing club for Children in care
- A circus club supporting special needs children within a mainstream school
- Two circus clubs for children living at permanent travellers site
Cirque du Ciel run these artistic projects;
- Swapping Shadows – a project bringing retired writers and school children together to create a shadow puppet show about their village through the seasons
- Make a Show – a chance for children across Cornwall to get together and perform a show, as well as to give Cirque du Ciel their feedback and ideas for the future.
- Circus skills for performance to year 8’s in Plymouth
- Circus Skills Club for Art Students