We are a small charity with a big heart, and even bigger ideas!
We believe in delivering quality projects that really make a difference to the people involved.
We try and target the majority of our projects at very disadvantaged or isolated children, adults, and young people, but all who know they’ll get something positive out of getting involved, are welcome, as well as all those that don’t know…yet!
We are delighted to announce that our ‘Circus & Rainbows’ Home Ed Day School project is now up and running. Without the help and support of West Coast Academy in Redruth, and Head Coach and Director Rhea Upsher, this wouldn’t have been possible, so a big thanks to them. Contact us for further information as the school can take up to 18 children, between 7-15 and we currently have 16 pupils.
Parents of existing students click on the image below, to book Block 2 for your child. Once you have clicked, please go to the ‘Circus Skills Based Day School’ section, and click on the similar image there to book.
Cirque Du Ciel is also currently providing ‘Everyone Welcome, Circus Skills Workshops’, at The Circus Academy 2 Crowlas. With similar sessions starting 5 November at The Acorn Theatre Penzance, why not get in touch now for details? Places are limited, so hurry if you want to get involved!
Cirque Du Ciel with your help and involvement would like at the earliest opportunity, to re-instate, and regenerate, the 2 long term projects it holds dearest to it’s heart. It’s work at the Trelander Centre Truro, and with the local support services, for women and children, dealing with living in difficult circumstances. Please help us to do this by supporting the work of our projects and events.
Cirque du Ciel has run the following projects targeted at disadvantaged children;
- 4 seperate ongoing projects for families that have suffered domestic violence
- An after school clubs for disabled children at Special School
- An ongoing club for Children in care
- A circus club supporting special needs children within a mainstream school
- Two circus clubs for children living at permanent travellers site
Cirque du Ciel, also created the following artistic projects;
Swapping Shadows – a project bringing retired writers and school children together to create a shadow puppet show about their village through the seasons
- Make a Show – a chance for children across Cornwall to get together and perform a show, as well as to give Cirque du Ciel their feedback and ideas for the future.
- Circus skills for performance to year 8’s in Plymouth
- Circus Skills Club for Art Students